LabeLase® 3030 Tag Printer – CE &RoHS
Fully automatic continuous-feed 30 Watt Desktop laser printer for metal barcode tags!!
The InfoSight LabeLase® 3030 Tag Printer is designed to function like a PC printer. It plugs directly into the back of your PC, and with the free Producer™ software you will be printing high quality metal bar-code tags. The LL 3030 Tag Printer prints on rolls of continuous tag stock, pre-nicked & notched for easy breakoff after printing. As an added advantage, it also prints single die-cut tags simply by inserting into the front slot.
LabeLase® 3030 Tag Printer is rated for its high reliability, advanced electronics and all new optics configurations,ultimate ease of maintenance and a printing speed that print tags at a blazing 3X the speed of LL 1000 Tag Printer.
- Smallest 30 watt printer footprint available anywhere
- Quiet Operation
- Integrated PC based software for tag layout and printing
- Continuous Roll and Single Tag feeding are standard
- Unattended batch or single on demand tag printing
- On-contact Marking
- High Quality Barcodes meets AIM, MIL, and GS1 Specs
- Prints all PC-installed fonts, including multi-byte characters for Asian Languages
- Unlimited range of Metal Tags suitable for any environment
- Unrivaled range of metal tags for temperatures up to 1100C
- 2000C, acid resistance, atmosphere-controlled annealing, and the rainbow of colors
The FREE Producer™ Software is powerful and easy to use. The message printed on the tag is fully customizable and includes the ability to produce UID, Data Matrix, and GS1 complaint barcodes. The WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) approach makes creating simple or complex tag layouts a breeze.
InfoSight redefined the industry in 2003 with the LabeLase® 1000 Tag Printer and now; with the LabeLase® 3030 Tag Printer, tags can be printed faster than with any other desktop tag printer on the market
|Physical Dimensions:||28″ x 11″ x 10″ (711mm x 280mm x 254mm)|
|Weight:||Less than 60lbs (27 kg) without tag stock|
|Power Requirements:||100 – 240VAC,50/60 Hz, 4.5A|
|Marking Method:||Pulsed CO2 laser beam, class 1 laser safety rating|
|Laser Life:||15,000+ operating hours (Approx. 5 Million Tags)|
|Marking Speed:||Varies by tag-type & layout. Typ. 1-4 Sec/tag-inch|
|Barcode Symbologies:||Code 128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, 2D (Data
Matrix), UPC, UID, GS1. Additional standard
Symbologies can be added, and custom/proprietary
Symbologies developed upon request.
|Barcodes per tag:||Unlimited|
|Tag Width:||3 inches (76mm nominal)|
|Tag Length:||.375″ to 24″ (9.5mm to 610mm)|
|Tag Layout Software:||LabeLaseProducer™ provided at no charge for
Windows XP (32 bit), Vista (32 bit) and 7 (32 and
|Communication Interface:||RS232C Serial, USB / Ethernet|